Psychologist/Counsellor/Accredited Mental Health Social Worker/Occupational Therapist
Permanent employed full-time or part-time position.
Flexible work arrangements
Add your passion and skills to our diverse team
About Lakeside Psychology
We are a small group of people with a common goal: to help people in their times of struggle. We each have our different areas of passion, distinct personalities and skill sets which make us a fun, stimulating and rewarding team to be a part of. Our administration support is crucial to what is done in the consulting rooms, and we are so proud and grateful of the endless support that they provide our therapists. We are looking to welcome a new therapist to our team, and would love to hear about who you are, what your passion is and your preferred modality in helping others.
“Lakeside Psychology is a wonderful workplace to be a part of. I love the diverse clientele that I work with and that these are closely aligned with my interests. The clinic’s culture is a highlight for me. Having supportive management and co-workers is very important in the work we do and management is continually working to create the best environment to be in. I feel very supported as an early career psychologist at Lakeside Psychology through supervision, PD and a knowledgeable team, and couldn’t recommend it more highly.” – Psychologist
Why work at Lakeside Psychology?
We understand what it takes to be there for your clients, so we make sure we take care of the rest:
- Reputation: Our excellent reputation means we have a strong referral base and a range of presentations, allowing you to choose to work with clients you are confident and passionate about helping.
- Employment security: in these uncertain times, financial security is vital. Feel confident knowing that your wage is secure week in week out.
- Team environment: be part of a real Enjoy team lunches, group PD and team planning days and the fun, caring and stimulating environment that comes from that.
- Administration support: all the support you need so that you can focus on helping your clients.
- Supervision: free regular individual and peer supervision with board approved supervisor.
- Professional development: individualized professional development plan and professional development allowance.
- Resource library: all the tools you need, including iPads, Q-Interactive on iPads, ADOS-2, YARC, online outcome measures software, numerous videos for training in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) and Emotionally Focused Individual Therapy (EFIT)
- Postgraduate qualification in psychology/counselling/social work/OT
- Accredited Mental Health credentials for Social Workers and OT’s.
- Registration with relevant professional body
Experience & Skills:
- Experience providing assessment and treatment for a range of presenting problems and psychological disturbances adolescents and adults
- Experience providing services under Medicare, NDIS, TAC, Victims of Crime etc.
- Knowledge and experience providing attachment-based assessment and intervention for psychological distress and disorder (desirable).
- Desire to continue to learn and grow.
- Being passionate about providing exceptional, client-centered services.
- Working effectively on your own and within a team environment.
- High level of self-awareness, including strengths and areas for further development.
- Ability to admit mistakes and use them opportunities for learning, growth and development.
- Committed to values of excellence, compassion, integrity, passion and positivity.
For more information, please contact Michael Tomek (Director) or Leah Henzen (Director) on 5941 3575 or via email at email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please send your cover letter addressing the position requirements along with your CV.