Permanent employed part-time positions are available with immediate start
“Lakeside Psychology is a wonderful workplace to be a part of. I love the diverse clientele that I work with and that these are closely aligned with my interests. The clinic’s culture is a highlight for me. Having supportive management and co-workers is very important in the work we do and management is continually working to create the best environment to be in. I feel very supported as an early career psychologist at Lakeside Psychology through supervision, PD and a knowledgeable team, and couldn’t recommend it more highly.” – Psychologist
Seeking all levels of experience
Child & Adolescent Psychologist
Lakeside Psychology is looking for passionate psychologists with varying levels of experience, from early career to senior psychologists to join our team. You will have the freedom to work with you preferred client groups with a wide range of presentations and under various funding programs (e.g. Medicare, NDIS etc.). Positions are permanently employed positions offering job security and entitlements. We cap consultations to ensure that you have time to complete admin tasks and supervision within your rostered hours so that you don’t take work home.
About Lakeside Psychology
Lakeside Psychology is a group practice that provides psychological services across the lifespan. We have psychologists with varying levels of experience and directors with more than 20 years of experience. We are driven by strong values of excellence, compassion, integrity, passion and positivity, and we are committed to providing exceptional services and experiences to clients, staff, and the broader community. We believe that we are our best selves when we feel connected, and so we provide a caring, supportive and fun environment for our staff. We have full-time, on-site administrative support that help psychologists focus on what they do best – helping their clients. Our positions allow for flexible work arrangements, and opportunities to work from home.
Why work at Lakeside Psychology?
“Management genuinely and sincerely value a vision of compassion, and supporting those in our community. They are passionate, creative and curious in their personal development, and, in their contribution towards the development of the team and the organization. I appreciate how management are open to the new ideas of team members, and prioritizing listening to the thoughts and concerns of staff members and their well-being and job satisfaction – including a good work/life balance. I enjoy peer supervision and how the team works collaboratively with each other.” – Psychologist.
We understand what it takes to be there for your clients, so we make sure we take care of the rest for you:
- Employment security: in these uncertain times, job security is vital; feel confident knowing that your position is secure.
- Team environment: be part of a real team, not just another person with an ABN working alone.
- Administration support: all the support you need so that you can focus on helping your clients.
- Supervision: free regular individual and peer supervision with an experienced psychologist.
- Professional development: individualized professional development plan and professional development allowance.
- Resource library: all the tools you need, including iPads, Q-Interactive on iPads, ADOS-2, YARC, online outcome measures software, numerous videos for training in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) and Emotionally Focused Individual Therapy (EFIT)
- Income supplementation: opportunities for bonuses to help save for that holiday.
- Postgraduate qualification in psychology or higher (graduates are welcome to apply)
- Registration with Psychology Board of Australia
Experience & Skills:
- Assessment and treatment for a range of presenting problems and psychological disorders in the client group of your preference (e.g. children & adolescents, adults etc.).
- Experience working with children and adolescents is highly desirable
- Experience providing services under Medicare, NDIS, TAC, Victims of Crime etc.
- Experience providing attachment-based approaches and interventions highly desirable
- Experience providing supervision to early career psychologists (essential if seeking Senior Psychologist role).
- Being passionate about providing exceptional, client-centred services.
- Working effectively on your own and within a team environment.
- Highly motivated and innovative attitude toward service delivery.
- High level of self-awareness, including strengths and areas for further development.
- Ability to admit mistakes and use them opportunities for learning, growth and development.
- Committed to values of excellence, compassion, integrity, passion and positivity.
- Registration (or eligible to be) with Medicare Australia.
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance, and Working with Children and Police Check.
- Proof of COVID vaccination status
For more information, please contact Michael Tomek (Director) on 5941 3575, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please send your cover letter addressing the position requirements along with your CV.