Psychologist – Permanent employed full/part-time
Salary range: $80,000 – $130,000
Lakeside Psychology is looking for a passionate Psychologist to join our team for 2-3 days per week. We have a supportive, fun and highly skilled team and you will have the freedom to establish your preferred client base and make a positive impact on your clients and our community. The position allows for flexible work arrangements and potential opportunities to work from home.
About Lakeside Psychology
Lakeside Psychology is driven by strong values of excellence, compassion, integrity, passion and positivity, and we are committed to providing an exceptional service across the board – to our clients, to our staff, and to the broader community. Our psychologists have various areas of speciality from working with children and adolescents, adults, couples and families and we’d love to hear about yours!
We prioritise the professional development and well-being of our staff, and strive for a stimulating professional environment and a rewarding experience as a psychologist. We are currently based in the Lakeside estate in Pakenham, however are in the process of building a brand-new clinic in Officer, which will allow even further scope for interactive, engaging treatment modalities including pet therapy, outdoor interventions, art and sand play to name a few.
We understand what it takes to be there for your clients, so we make sure we take care of the rest for you:
- Employment security: this is a permanent position with all the entitlements you deserve. During the uncertain times around COVID-19, feel confident knowing that your position is secure.
- Team environment: be part of a real Supporting each other, having fun, social lunches, full team planning days and learning together is all part of what it means to be part of Lakeside Psychology.
- Administration support: all the support you need so that you can focus on helping your clients.
- Supervision: free regular individual and peer supervision with a Board-Approved supervisor.
- Professional development: receive an individualised professional development plan tailored specifically to you, and attend professional development with help from our PD allowance
- Resource library: access all the tools you need, including iPads, Q-Interactive on iPads, ADOS-2, YARC, and numerous assessments available via our online outcome measures software.
- Income supplementation: have opportunities for bonuses to help save up for that holiday.
- Postgraduate qualification in psychology or higher (graduates are encouraged to apply)
- Registered with Psychology Board of Australia
Experience & Skills:
- Assessment and treatment for a range of presenting problems and psychological disorders
- Providing services under a range of funding programs (e.g. Medicare, NDIS, DSS etc.).
- An understanding and desire to develop therapeutic skills in attachment-based approaches.
- Being passionate about providing exceptional, client-centred services.
- Working effectively on your own and within a team environment.
- Highly motivated and innovative attitude toward service delivery.
- High level of self-awareness, including areas of interpersonal strengths and areas for further development.
- Ability to admit mistakes and use for opportunities for learning, growth and development.
- Committed to values of excellence, compassion, integrity, passion and positivity.
- Registration (or eligible to be) with Medicare Australia.
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance, and Working with Children and Police Check.
For more information, please contact Leah Henzen (Director) on 5941 3575, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please send your cover letter addressing the position requirements along with your CV to Leah Henzen.