Administrative Assistant: Permanent Part-Time Position
Lakeside Psychology is looking for a bright, friendly and passionate Administrative Assistant to join our team. You will be the first point of contact for individuals in the community looking to get help for their mental health, to facilitate their journey to access psychological care, and ultimately positively impact the lives of many individuals and families. The position allows for flexible work arrangements.
About Lakeside Psychology
Lakeside Psychology is driven by strong values of excellence, compassion, integrity, passion and positivity, and we are committed to providing an exceptional service across the board – to our clients, to our staff, and to the broader community. We prioritize the professional development and well-being of our staff and strive for a stimulating professional environment and a rewarding experience as a vital part of the team.
Why work at Lakeside Psychology?
We understand what it takes to manage front desk, so we make sure you’re supported in doing it:
- A valued position: be part of a real team that values your integral role in the clinic
- Orientation and training: don’t worry, you won’t be thrown in the deep end.
- Professional development: we support you with ongoing professional development allowance.
- Strong team culture: you’ll attend clinic meetings and activities regularly
- Completed secondary school education
- First Aid Certificate
- Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical) (desirable)
- Recent experience in a health administration role
- Experience working in mental health settings
- Knowledge of mental health referral pathways and funding programs (e.g. Medicare, NDIS)
- Multi-tasking various administrative duties.
- Capacity to work effectively and calmly under pressure.
- Highly professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with attention to detail.
- Ability to respond professionally and compassionately to distressed individuals.
- Bright, friendly and professional demeanor
- Passionate about providing exceptional, client-centered services.
- Committed to values of excellence, compassion, integrity, passion and positivity.
- Genuinely friendly customer service orientation going “above and beyond”.
- Highly discreet and courteous manner sensitive to clientele.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Being that friendly first impression for individuals and their families to psychological care.
- Coordinating knowledgeable and seamless care for clients from their first contact throughout their treatment experience.
- Helping guide clients through the complex mental health system to access their treatment.
- Managing various administrative systems and process to ensure clinic excellence.
- Contributing to clinic excellence by being an integral part of the Lakeside Psychology team
- Maintaining strong relationships with local service and agencies for collaborative care.
- Designing innovative ways of providing a highly successful psychology clinic.
- Contributing strategically to the vision and mission of Lakeside Psychology.
How to apply:
Email your cover letter addressing the position requirements along with a current CV to Michael Tomek (Clinical Director) at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information:
Contact Michael Tomek on 5941 3575, or by email: email@example.com.
Check out our website: www.lakeepsychology.com.au/careers
28 Friday, August, 2020.
NOTE: The position may be filled earlier if the right candidate is found